Friday 4 February 2011

All so quiet..on the blogging front at least!

Sorry I haven't updated the blog for such a long time.. I don't know what happened really..time has run away with building up the business..getting my web site developed, marketing...etc etc.  Anyway looking forward I have committed to myself that I will update regularly from now on along with tweeting, facebooking, building an extension and looking after my boys..well I will try anyway!

Things have been very busy with Moss Stitch.  The market stall is going really well.  I have a lovely base of customers who visit regularly and show me what they have knitted with the yarn.  It really makes it all worthwhile and it definitely does not feel like I am working.  I have taught people to knit and knit myself between customers.  At the moment I am busy knitting bunting triangles to hang along the front of the stall.

During January I ran a promotion in Knit Today magazine on Maxima yarn which was very successful and involved many trips to the Post Office to send parcels!

I have recently become a stockist for Rico yarns and hope to have the stock in soon.. They produce a great range of yarn from cotton and merino to wool specifically for felting and more creative yarns such as Can Can - the yarn which knits up into wonderful ruffles.

My website is currently being designed by KM Taylor (http://www.kmtaylor.co.uk/) who are doing a wonderful job.  I am really excited about this and can't wait until it goes live.

During February I am offering a promotion on Manos Lace yarn - a 2 ply yarn which knits up to create beautiful light weight cardigans, scarves and shawls, ideal for spring if it ever arrives!  If you are interested please visit the stall or contact me for further information.


One of the Manos Lace yarn patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment